- Our Stylists, Nail technicians, Estheticians, and Massage therapists rely on Aveda’s™ high-performance products to achieve and support a variety of looks and treatments. At Rhimix Salon & Spa, we believe in our client’s right to the same opportunity.
- Each stylist is licensed and continues to update their education with new training every year. We work as a team and as such encourage you to try any of our stylists. Please do not assume that a stylist’s feelings will be hurt if you decide to try another.
- We are committed to you and your patronage and as such deem you entitled to a consultation to determine what best suits your needs. During that consultation, you should also learn what products will support your lifestyle and bring your service to maximum potential. You are guaranteed a complimentary consultation before every hair service.
- We also guarantee that we will give you a recommendation for services and support products based on your consultation.
- To ensure your desired appointment date and time, we recommend that you reserve your next appointment prior to leaving the salon. We provide a courtesy call one day prior to your appointment.
- In consideration of other guests and our staff, it is important that you arrive on time for your appointment. If it is determined that you have arrived too late, you may be asked to reschedule or to be taken by another stylists. If you need to cancel you appointment, please allow 24 hours notice so that we can offer your time to another guest. Excessive missed appointments will be charged.
- Due to chemicals, sharp instruments, hot appliances, and for the comfort of all guests, children and infants need to be closely supervised while in the salon. We recommend arranging childcare so that you can relax and enjoy your visit.
- All non-hair services are taxable.
- Parties (wedding or spa day parties): An 18% gratuity will be added to all parties of 4 or more people.
- Cancellations: When a cancellation is necessary, please call at least 24 hours in advance. A credit card will reserve all bridal parties and parties over 4 people. If you simply do not show up for a scheduled service, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the full amount of the services booked. After 3 cancelled appointments or no shows we will require a credit card to book any new appointments.
We will accept exchanges or give store credit on returned products within 30 days of purchase with minimal use. No cash refunds will be given. This includes Gift Certificates.
There will be a $30.00 charge on all returned checks.
All services that are to be paid for with a Gift Certificate must have Gift Certificate present at time of service or we will require an alternate method of payment.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We encourage you to call to make an appointment but we will also take Walk-ins with available staff.